Wine Courses Barcelona has landed in Palma de Mallorca…
Wine Courses Barcelona has the pleasure of collaborating with No.12 Wines in Palma de Mallorca to offer WSET Levels 1 and 2 courses. Just overlooking the port of ‘Club de Mar’ and with a wonderful cellar and tasting room, it is the ideal location to expand your knowledge, gain a new qualification and take the next step in your wine education. The Wine and Spirits Trust provides globally-recognised qualifications, endorsed and valued by the yachting, hospitality and wine industries. To learn more about the WSET and Levels 1 and 2, click here.
No.12 Wines supplies and delivers fine wines, spirits and cigars to any yacht anywhere in the Mediterranean. The team is headed up by the fabulous Charlotte Painter, an ex-Chief Stewardess and WSET Level 2 certificate-holder.
For any other wine education requirements in Palma de Mallorca, Wine Courses Barcelona can provide bespoke and personalised training to suit your needs. Just get in touch using the contact form, or with Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For upcoming course dates, see below.
Course information and specifications can be found here.
How long does the course last for?
- The course is 3 consecutive days
- It is considered an intensive course and students should ensure they have sufficient study time in the evenings. Textbooks and study materials will be provided in advance of the course start date and must be reviewed prior to the course.
- The assessment will take place during the final session.
Where is it held?
- The tasting room at Number Twelve LTD., Edificio Porto Pi 166, Planta 1, Av. Joan Miro, Palma de Mallorca 07015.
- Summer/ Autumn dates coming soon
- Breaks will be provided, including one hour for lunch
How much does it cost?
- €660+IVA, including textbook, study pack, examination fee and all tasting samples.
When does sign-up close?
- 10 days prior to course start date
Book online here.